Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Propane gives off less than half the greenhouse emissions that electricity does.
Propane is a safe and environmentally friendly fuel source that is used in your home or business environment, which is non-toxic, non-caustic and colorless. As an approved alternative fuel propane is listed in both the clean air act of 1990 and the national energy policy act of 2005, and provides an efficient, clean, safe, reliable and secure source of energy for customers, the environment and America.
· Propane vapor and liquids are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane is not considered a greenhouse gas.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by animals, people or birds.
· Propane does not damage ocean or freshwater ecology systems, underwater plant or marine life and will not cause harm to drinking water supplies.
· Propane does not damage or harm soil if accidentally spilled on the ground.
· Propane vapor will not cause air pollution.